Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer.....a magical time of year







"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon;
to me those have always been the
two most beautiful words in the
English language."~Henry James
-
I say to Mr James....
"Sunday afternoon, Sunday afternoon;
two of my favorite words....."
It is the Lord's day, a time to stop for a moment
and give thanks to Him who
made it all.....As leisure time has become
a rarity these days,
I think it a good thing to
again find the benefits of a Sunday
afternoon slower pace......
To take time to relax and nurture
family and friendships.
-
"Then followed that beautiful season.....
Summer...
Filled was the air with a dreamy
and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the
freshness of childhood."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
-
I hope your enjoying a delightful
Sunday, summer afternoon.....
......Dee Dee