Friday, July 2, 2010

I was just curious.....



flower: A plant shoot modified for reproduction
and bearing leaves specialized into floral organs
especially: one of a seed plant consisting of a calyx,
corolla, stamens, and carpels.
A plant cultivated for its blossoms
The best part or example
The finest most vigorous period
A state of blooming or flourishing
-
flower: blossoms; bloom; bud; sprout;
flower: to open out
-
So, I was just a little curious as to how
Merriam-Webster
my trustee dictionary/thesaurus
would describe a flower.
I suppose all the above applies,
however, as I watch my
Plumeria
go from "stick figure"
to one of God's grandest
floral creations....
I think none of these adjectives
can do it justice.
Soon the buds will open and when
they do.....you will see them.
Good blessings ....Dee Dee