Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Flowers


Hydrangea from my "Heart Mate"
He's been giving me flowers on
Mother's Day for a long long while.
I became a mother for the first time
when I was nineteen years old.....
a sweet baby girl.
She was our first blessing straight from God and a constant
delight in our lives now.
God would
bless us again with two more beautiful children,
a boy that as a child would bring us joy and laughter,
and another daughter who would dance ballet,
one day marry
and have four babies.
-
and now....I am Grandmother
having
grandchildren.....that number nine,
the youngest being seven months old
they
fill my life with much love and incredible happiness....
God is good....
-
Ah....Mother's Day...a time for reflection.
-
Happy Mother's Day
dear dear ladies having been
blessed with children....
Dee Dee