Friday, May 28, 2010

Intoxicating!



Faith is the identifying mark of the Christian....
-
These days, my garden is a comfort to me, in
more ways than one.
I had wondered if
we would see our beautiful "Four O' Clocks"
again this year, and
thankfully they are back.
-
I planted "Four-o-Clock" flower seeds the
year we moved into our little cottage here
on the Gulf Coast of Florida....long ago.
In years past, they were growing in heights
of sometimes, over three feet,
over taking anything
that go in their way.
The blooms were multi-colored
and the fragrance throughout my garden
was
intoxicating.
This year, I have one single plant,
a fuchsia color,
growing in the same portion
of the garden.
It is lovely,
and, yes....it's still producing
that same delicious fragrance.
Good blessings.....Dee Dee