Saturday, May 1, 2010

.....and the living is easy....




oh my.....the temps are pushing 90 degrees
but that's alright......the living is easy
and the air conditioning is feeling mighty fine.
Saturday's are always busy for me.......
but today is a good, fun busy day.
We started the day off with a T-Ball game,
watching some skillful, well-played
short-stop manuvers by
our grandson...
Then, a little shopping at everyones favorite
store "Wal-Mart" ...uhmmm...
looking for another fan....I think we're gonna need it.
-
The flowers shown here,
are
from last summer.....
Gorgeous Geraniums, Impatiens
and Begonias.
I'll be looking for the same kind
of arrangement when we stop in
to Home Depot garden area....later today.
The Mister will be
shopping for a new mail box
and I'll be in my usual place......
amongst the flowers.
So.....you can see...
we're having a fun busy day.
Blessings.....Dee Dee