Monday, August 30, 2010

Contributing To A Healthy Lifestyle.....

Muskmelon....one with orange flesh and rough skin.....
-
"Look for a ripe one, you will
know, for it has a bright
orange color."
Our selection was "perfection"
I thought as I prepared this beautiful melon.
-
Placed beside scrambled cheese eggs
on our breakfast plate, this morning,
I marveled at
the cantaloupe (muskmelon) and it's
pure summer sweetness.
-
More so than ever before,
we're trying to eat
balanced meals here at the cottage.
I've been advised,
that by making it a complete lifestyle focus,
my immune system
will function at it's peak.
A good thing....I believe.
-
I'm finding it takes
very little effort,
I'm feeling much healthier
and the process of food preparation
is indeed
quite enjoyable.
-
Remaining positive in thoughts......Dee Dee