Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fancy Dessert? (Sweet follow-up to a meal)....Oui!

Sorbet Cassis...lovely boysenberries and blackberries.... Espuma
Mousseline Deleri Creme Cassis
Verrine (Dessert in a glass)
I just love poking around in Blog land,
especially in foreign places.
I'm always looking for new and interesting things and ideas.
Just curious, I suppose and
I find it fascinating
how women everywhere are a whole lot like me.
They love to decorate their homes,
they enjoy sewing, needle work, fashion and good food.
Recipes are passed around and so many ideas are swapped....hmmm.
-
When I came across a Blog over in
"goodness knows where," I was impressed with
her posting on lovely desserts.
I couldn't read a word
( I suppose I could
have clicked on the translator),
but, I found it not so much a problem, for
I could understand "delicious".....
-
Giving credit to "guillard boissons-cassis, for the photos
accompanying her post...
I was hot on the trail of discovery, using Google Search.
To my delight, up popped these
very fancy, "mouth-watering" goodies.
-
They look mighty good to me, but I'm not so
sure how the Mister would react to a
small scoop of anything he couldn't pronounce.
-
Happiness and Hugs for everyone.....Dee Dee