Tuesday, August 31, 2010

His arms were full of flowers....



for me..... on our wedding anniversary.
-
A lady's imagination is very rapid;
it jumps from admiration to love,
from love to matrimony, in a moment.
~Pride and Prejudice
-
I cannot fix on the hour, or the look,
or the words, which laid the
foundation. It is too long ago.
I was in the middle before I knew
that I had begun.
~Pride and Prejudice
-
"If that thy love be honorable,
thy purpose marriage, send
me word tomorrow,
By one that I'll procure to
come to thee,
Where and what time thou wilt
perform the rite;
And all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay
And follow thee my lord
throughout the world."
~Juliet to Romeo
-
Elizabeth Bennet: No No ... You may call me Mrs. Darcy
when you are completely and perfectly, and
incandescently happy."
~Pride and Prejudice
-
Enjoying our special day with my Soul Mate,
.....Dee Dee