Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Railway Children

Shown on Masterpiece Theater,
some time ago and having great
reviews at the time, I thought this
a good selection, as I added it to my Netflix list.
-
It is good to stay
on the same sheet of music with
the grandchildren and I'm quite
sure the book and the movie
might be in the near future, for them.
-
Earlier today, the clouds rolled
inland and from all appearances
we were in for a good storm.
The mister had some paper work
to do, and I would watch a movie.
An odd sort of thing to do mid-day,
but
sometimes you just give in to the
"why nots."
-
Nothing could have been more
lovelier than being on my own
with this beautiful story.
I was a child again, running through
tall grasses and waving at the trains.
-
Taken from E. Nesbits book
titled The Railway Children,
(see my sidebar)
this is wonderful family entertainment.
I promise, you won't be disappointed.
-
Blessings....Dee Dee