Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Comin' Back!




This pretty thing grows close to my library.
I took these photos last summer, when the
Hibiscus tree was at it's peak.
Unfortumately,
during the cold winter when the temps
dipped below freezing
the Hibiscus tree was
severely damaged.
Spring came and I noticed the sad little tree.
It was half the size it had once been, but
I could see promise and hope in the
green leaves that covered it's branches.
-
I've watched it grow all summer long,
and I am happy to say it is "comin' back."
-
I'll take the camera with me
on my visit to the library later on today,
and perhap's I'll give it a
"wink and a nod"
to show my appreciation for it's beauty.
-
Enjoying another day in God's great big
beautiful world......Dee Dee
click on photos to enlarge....they are beautiful...