Tuesday, August 3, 2010

.....signifying what?

We began our walk here.... Signifying what?
.....could it be a signal? This way......
Found two Florida natives.....after all.
It's been such a long while since we've
been to our beloved island. I've been
instructed by doctors, to stay out of the sun, stay
indoors and keep cool....for now.
And so I shall...
-
But today, the Mister suggested
we just drive down, ride around a bit,
and take the camera just in case.
Upon hearing his suggestion,
I used all the self-control I could
muster up to stifle a squeal of happiness.
"Yes! Yes! Let's do, shall we?"
-
"Can we get out of the car, and just walk a short ways?"
From the photos, you
can see, it was a beautiful day.
-
"What's this?"
Hmm....could be a signal of
some sort?
While walking and pondering,
we suddenly realized who
was responsible.
There they were....just
two Florida natives,
with the right idea
for relaxation.
Perfectly friendly and harmless,
they were completely agreeable to having
their photo taken.
-
This evening, as I write, I'm recalling the
short time spent on
Honeymoon Island today.
Can I just say, it was perfectly perfect!
-
Hugs......Dee Dee
click on photos to enlarge...