Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Did Dinosaurs Coexist With Man?


Dragon Art by Dorian Cleaver

Your first reaction, most likely, when seeing these
pictures.....were
"What is Dee Dee up to now?"
-
Stay with me ....this is interesting.
-
My curiosity about the subject, all began while visiting a favorite website
-
-
... reading an interview with Darek Issacs,
author of the
book Dragons or Dinosaurs.
-
Dragon legends are found in nearly every culture around
the globe. They have been thought to be myths. Yet,
mysteriously, these dragons sound a lot like the other
giant scaled reptiles, dinosaurs. Could they be one and
the same? Surprisingly enough, the answer to this
question is a powerful truth that confirms biblical
authority and demolishes the theory of evolution.
-
I think you'll be pleased with the complete
interview with Mr Isaacs, now on the website
listed above.
-
I do believe in the Word of God with all my heart. I am
a firm believer of the Bible as historical truth.
-
Good Blessings.....Dee Dee