Wednesday, August 25, 2010

She Wore A Fur Muffler

As "my lady" materialized onto paper,
I realized the
story centered around her
warm fur muffler.
-
He wore a badge and had
pledged to keep the peace
but she knew him as the man
who had saved
her valuables from the "bad guys?
-
"Glad to have helped you lady, here are
your jewels and fur, " said Dick Tracy.
She found him irresistible.
His bright yellow hat,
the shape of his
sharp nose
and square jaw,
all made her swoon.
-
As she placed the fur muffler
around her neck, she
thought of how she
had used all her
womanly charms
to capture his heart.
In the end, she
had settled for reading
about him
in the funny papers.
-
Dear friends....
I fear I have been confined to my
home, much to long.
Perhaps my imagination is
running quite wild.
Thank you for humoring me and
allowing my amusing entertainment.
-
Having fun with pencils and watercolors.....Dee Dee