Friday, January 9, 2009

I Am Inspired

Note Cards....

Candlewicking fabric for pillows....

It all started with my trip to the fabric store...Wouldn't you just know it, while standing in line the magazines were right there within arm's reach. Hmmm....what's this??.....the Jan/Feb issue of Somerset Life.... IMAGINATIVE IDEAS FOR INSPIRED LIVING. I looked through a few pages and actually got out of line and began looking through the store for fabrics to match the selections on page 27. I'm glad I bought the magazine, the fabric and all the other things that contribute to my creativity and inspired ideas. When I got home, I began rumagining through my craft closet. Magically they eventually appeared...my jar of shell buttons! I also found some linen, blue ticking fabrics and bits of lace along with stamps, colored inkpads and watercolors. Now where was that bag of Fiberfill? Found it! It was exhillerating to be searching for and discovering all sorts of tiny little trims and embellishments. They would definitely come into usage at some point. Now...page 57...love those little stuffed hearts....