Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cold Weather Coming To The Beach!

I've just been watching the weather and reportedly our temps will drop into the forties tomorrow evening. Perhaps now we can turn the air conditioner off for a while. Yea!!!! Well, if that just don't beat all, and to think I've been worried all along about "global warming." (just kidding here) I've also read someplace on the Internet, the temps in Minnesota are dropping to 39 degrees below zero. But, never mind, I've been grumping about not having cooler weather, considering the calendar indicated winter. It also doesn't help that I've been poking around looking at blogs in the northern hemispheres. Love the photos of snow, fireplaces and lovely candles. Oh my goodness, I've just checked the temp outside and it is 53 degrees! It just could be the beginnings of an "Ice Age!" This is really exciting....I can now wear winter clothing. Hmmm.....I'm thinking about a wonderful pot of chili for tomorrow's dinner.