Friday, April 30, 2010

Wildflowers On Honeymoon Island

As long as I'm spending lots of time on Honeymoon
Island...why not paint what I'm seeing.
-
When riding out to the island, often times
we see folks riding bicycles.
-
We see young bikers all lined up, riding fast and furious.
They're wearing interesting designer riding attire,
from head to toe.
How they get into those
tight body suits, is a mystery to me.
More suited to me, are the
style and speed of the "Tricycle"
seen here.
I love that it has a nice basket,
just right for holding freshly
picked wild flowers...
-
I titled this little painting
"Wildflowers On Honeymoon Island"
-
I just never know what might be revealed on my paper
when I bring out the
"watercolors and pencils."
I hope your having a creative and inspiring day...
I am....
Blessings.....Dee Dee