Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inspired

My new Victoria magazine came in the
mail yesterday. Oh my....I am taking
my time and reading each and every word
while focusing much attenion on all the lovely pictures...
The Hydrangea is featured on many
of the pages .....you just have to purchase
this issue.
You can see in my little painting
here, I was inspired to bring out
the watercolors and pencils....now days I'm
enjoying a little something different....in
using Micron pens in various colors.
I had fun with this......
It all developed from my
fondness for things Victorian.
A sweet silver cup of Hydrangea....tea the
choice of a lady's drink.....letter writing...
lovely Austen novels to read and of
course lace hankies a must for all
refined ladies.
All things in my creative mind of that time...
Enjoy your day....Dee Dee