Wednesday, April 28, 2010

glamour missing on the beaches.....


When I'm at the beach,
I become somewhat of a
people watcher.
Did I see her at the beach?
Not really.....
Oh, I looked for her...
-
What ever happened to
glamour on the beaches?
I looked for it alright.
I wanted to see some
high fashion....
Oh how I longed to see
cotton fabric tents lining the beaches.
You know...the stripped ones.
I wanted to see
proper ladies making their grand
entrances onto the sand.
Oh.....
I've seen these types before
..well, I've
not seen them in person.
I've seen them in old
movies. Remember "Some
Like It Hot?" The beach scene
with Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis?
......they were wearing beach glamour.
So, if I don't see what I'm looking
for these days....
I can always draw and paint it.
Having fun with my pencils and paints....
Dee Dee