Saturday, April 24, 2010

Potting Day

Sweet Periwinkle and Pink Salvia

.....I just fell in love with this little grouping
of Periwinkle's and Salvia.
They have my favorite colors and with the
background colors of yellows and greens Schefflera,
the garden just couldn't look more lovelier.
Whew!.... This much gardening
has tired me out, but I
just had to share with you, a little peak at all my efforts.
I couldn't wait to show you
what I've been up to
on "Potting Day".....
It's not really "Potting Day" on the
calendar, but I like the sound of "Potting Day."
There....I used it four times in the post,
counting the title.
I have some new things I've
never tried planting before in the garden,
will be sharing later in the week.
I hope your having a good day....
making mine as happy as can be.
Blessings.....Dee Dee
click on photos.......very pretty when enlarged