Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Courtyard Views...Featuring "Snow Bushes"



....just doesn't get much better than
walking in a garden early morning.
I examine each and every plant this
time of year.
One of my favorites is "pink"
I want to be in on every little bud that
pops out and welcome it to the world,
promising to do my best in providing
water and other nutrients necessary
for their well being. For a while now,
the Snow Bushes have been dorment...
bunches of sticks that I clipped back.
.....sitting and waiting..
My header is showing nature at
it's best as these beauties have come to life at
the exact appointed time.
I love the colors...nothing has any
prettier combination...various shades of
pink and greens...sigh....
My week is going fine,
and I'm feeling really blessed by God.
I hope your life makes you feel the same way.
Dee Dee .....click on photos