Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Inspired

We all have something, someplace or someone that inspires us in our fashion and home decor. Every woman develops a sense of style when it comes to decorating her home. Along the road of life, it happens. I have many friends and I'm always aware of their sense of style in the clothing they wear and the way they choose to decorate their home. We're all individuals with likes and dislikes. I am a visual person....I am constantly looking at magazines and this can be fatal in that my style continues to change. It's not that I'm unhappy with the decor in my home, I just simply find something different and desire the change in colors, textures and fabrics. Country Living's December magazine so inspired me, that my selection of color for Christmas is blue. You can see why in these gorgeous rooms with various shades of blue throughout.....Hmmmm.....just beautiful..