Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas In The Village

Scottish Santa Claus....
Florida Snowman....
On my way home from a Christmas brunch this morning, I dropped off my friend Margaret. She lives in an apartment building right on the Gulf, down by the Marina. It's one of those older buildings with style from the old days. Her apartment has Crown molding, hardwood flooring, sun room, tall windows....you get the picture. One of those "to die for" places. There are so many wonderful things about this place, especially the location. She is within walking distance of the village, near all sorts of quaint little shops and restaurants. As I left her apartment building, I parked the car and took a walk. The weather was incredibly gorgeous and although it felt nothing like Christmas, I could see that the celebration was well underway here in this little Gulf Coast village. I took some fun shots with my camera to share with anyone out there, snowed in and longing to see a bit of sunshine. You might find it humorous seeing a "Florida Snowman." click on photos...