Sunday, December 14, 2008

Give Books

Do give books...religious or otherwise for Christmas. They're never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal. Lenore Hershey
I've been to The Family Christian Store, Barnes & Noble and Borders Book Store, shopping for Christmas gifts. During the Christmas holidays, all three of these stores are "chock-a-block" full of the most wonderful books in the world. Have you noticed these masterpieces, just how beautifully illustrated and colorful they are? CHRISTMAS BOOKS! I have no self control at all when I approach a table laden with these tempting beauties. So, I just simply do not fight the temptation. I pick them up one at a time and look through them. As I handle the book and turn the pages I am like a "kid in a candy store" so enthralled that I want to look at them all and I want to bring them all home with me!!