Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Behind Sarah Palin.....

I waited in line with lots of other folks last evening, at the Family Christian Book Store, to pay for my purchase. I had in my hand, the last copy, in the store, "Sarah Palin's book ...Going Rogue...An American Life." I had been told Sarah's books had been flying off the shelves all day long, and they would have to order more.
A regular shopper there, I was pleased to see the store busy, full of people obviously buying for Christmas. The true meaning of Christmas is displayed throughout the store. The birth of Jesus Christ is, "Savior of the World!!!" That is what Christmas is about!!! There....ACLU and any one else who tries to distort the truth!! I gave this some thought, as I stood waiting, thinking to myself....."No chance ever of the Liberals' political correctness found here, thank goodness." I also gave it some thought as to how the populace of mostly Christian, had allowed this "smoke screen of destruction" to happen.....or had they?
I pondered this thought.....
Had our willingness as Christians to keep silent, led us to this day? I decided, NO, that is not what has happened. God is much greater than that!
The God who set the world in motion, has His hand all over what is taking place. Nothing is happening without His approval.
I watch as the Liberals have taken over most of the media, propagating their agenda throughout the world, with complete disdain for the truth about God and the "laws of God."
I'll continue to watch, watching as the Liberals realize what God has allowed to happen.......
In the meantime.....I'll get behind people like Sarah Palin. A woman who God has given a voice. Have you noticed how the "evil do'ers" are going after her? I suggest they are frightened to death of her, for she speaks the truth and sometimes the truth hurts!
Blessings......Dee Dee