Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Favorite Thing To Do

Raty Off To The Wild Wood ~ Charles Sandwyk
I'm thinking this morning, about how incredibly unique we are all made. We all have favorite things we like to do. Some of us have similar things in common and that's what makes us gravitate toward one another. One of my favorite things to do is exploration on the Internet. I can explore for hours, in search of children's book illustrators. I've found many and some of my favorites lived in the early l9th century. What could be more lovelier than drawing pictures, so that children can have a visual of characters and places in the stories they read. More recently I have found Charles Sandwyk. He has made Wind In The Willows even more fascinating. Raty Off To The Wild Wood.....a favorite. If you like, go to Google and see more of his work. I think you'll be quite pleased. Blessings....... Dee Dee