Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Christmas Mouse"

Early of a morning, my creative juices just seemed to come alive. I know.....we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet and already I'm thinking of Christmas. With all the ideas I've been brainstorming about, now is the time to get started. With no time to waste, I've been steadily drawing and painting Christmas balls, Christmas trees, Snowmen and, even a nice old Santa Claus. Then, out of nowhere, as if by Christmas magic, this tiny little "Christmas Mouse" began appearing on my paper. "What a sweet little guy," I thought. "Where did you come from?" You know, I think I'll keep him (he looks like a him) around for a while. He just might make a few appearances on my blog now and then, in unexpected places. I have a feeling his little face just might appear on a few Christmas gift packages, gift tags and cards. I love this time of year......... Blessings.....Dee Dee