Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wall E

Wall E cleaning up waste....Wall E and Eve.....

Don't ask why, but Wall-E just popped into my mind this evening. What is it about this little robot anyway? Pixar's Wall-E is designed to clean up a waste covered Earth far in the future. What does that mean exactly? Has man somehow moved on to other planets and comes back to Earth to dump their trash? I don't think I thought of this while watching the movie. At first I felt sorry for Wall-E. Not only did he have an endless unapreciative job to do, he was lonely. His only friend was a roach.....now that is lonely. Young and old alike have enjoyed watching Wall-E's efforts to make the best of his purpose. I really liked Wall-E. I laughed a little and maybe shed a tear or two. What a sweet time and a relief when he finds, and falls in love with Eve. If you haven't seen the movie, I recommend it ....better yet see it with a child.