Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Time For Sweets

Yumm...Chocolixir.... Chocolate hearts....
White Chocolate....
Making little hearts....
It's Sunday evening, the Super Bowl is on (the mister is watching), and I am making hearts and thinking of chocolate Valentine candy, Godiva to be exact, and the traditions that go with the whole "day of romance" celebration. Dinner and flowers....very nice, but... I've been thinking...... as far back as I can remember, I've never quite felt that I should receive a box of chocolates on Valentine's day or any other day during the year, for that matter. Even when I was very young and thin, I still felt that tug of guilt. How could I possibly indulge in something so...so...off my diet? So...with the holiday so soon to happen, I've decided and quite matter of fact.."I am worthy...I can have chocolate if I like and I will have no guilt!" There.....I'm feeling better already...hmmmm