Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day and The Rose Bowl Parade

I can only imagine the fun our family members are having in Pasadena California today. I think they have selected a most perfect way to escape the cold weather they were having back in South Carolina. We've been watching the Rose Bowl Parade this morning hoping to catch a glimpse of them, but as you can imagine that is next to impossible considering the thousands of spectators lining the curbs to see this fantastic New Year's event.

We were hoping for a walk on the beach today....a time of reflection, talking over our plans for the year 2010. Perhaps another time....our first day in January has brought us cold temperatures and a steady downpour of welcomed rain. I'm thinking football most likely will be our form of entertainment today.

My New Year's good wishes for all of you, my dear friends and family members that enjoy my daily post here at Clapboard Cottage...... I wish you success in all that you are hopeful for in 2010....I ask that God will bless you each, with an overwhelming amount of joy.... more than you could ever imagine. I hope that in this new decade, each of you will find the courage to boldly take steps needed, to seek and accomplish all of your dreams and goals. Dee Dee