Monday, November 3, 2008

Swarovski

Swarovski Crystal Toilet.....
It seems shoppers from all over the world gravitate to the International Mall in Tampa Florida. One of the most popular shops seems to be the Swarovski shop. Each item is enclosed in glass, allowing only for looking until eventually you have attracted one of the sales team with key in hand. These delicate items have quite the price tag on them. Lighting directed on the crystals are almost blinding, making them all the more temping and attractive. I've often wondered what do people do with tiny little crystal Panda bears or crystal snails. And then I found something a bit more practical. Can you use a Swarovski crystal toilet? I think not in my case, but I do find Swarovski crystal opera glasses quite nice. I have a friend that had crystals placed all over her cell phone..... I'm remembering how jealous I was of all the "bling"..... Oh well....to each his own.