Sunday, November 23, 2008

Almost Time....



It's that time again. I've been bringing out a few Christmas decorations, getting organized and making plans. A visit to Robert's Christmas store for a bit of inspiration and then I'll be ready for some serious "hanging of the green".....Some of my friends are completely decorated, but I'll wait until we celebrate Thanksgiving and then go into "high decorating gear." Times are so different now, for when I was a child we decorated a week or two before Christmas and that would just be a Christmas tree. Now days, we decorate the whole house inside and out and many of us have more than one Christmas tree. We love Christmas so much, we want the celebrating to last the whole month of December, and so it should. Oh how I love that the world is reminded each year of the birth of Jesus, saviour of the world. As a matter of fact, I've been listening to Christmas Carols for quite a few days now. 'O Little Town of Bethlehem'.... Hmmmm....deck the halls with bells of holly....fa la la la la....