Monday, July 20, 2009

Sometimes You Feel Like Dancing

You know, I've long ago concluded that dance is a beautiful thing. I think we all have some natural rhythm that has been placed in our DNA by the Almighty. Dance has been mentioned in the Bible over twenty times, mostly in the Old Testament. It is important for us to know how to properly dance, why we dance, with whom to dance and cautious of where it is we're dancing. Our motive for dance should be pleasing to God. Have you ever watched a small child at play in a room where music can be heard? That is where you can see dancing as a natural movement. Although never having been taught, the child's movements, keeping time with the music, become dance. But, have you ever been alone, feeling happy as can be, and just felt like dancing? Now that's what I'm talking about! It's the kind of dancing when your heart just wants to celebrate! So.....having placed all my thoughts on dance, here for the world to see.....I hope this is your day, my bloggy friends, to "feel like dancing!" Dee Dee