Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Spring" Is Busting Out All Over


I've taken liberty with the musical Carousel's hit song...."June is Bustin Out All Over." Just couldn't help myself by substituting June for Spring. We've had a long dry spell and today we had glorious rain. I could almost hear the sighs coming from fruit trees and the tropical plants. Most of all, the pollen that has been giving so many allergy problems, has most certainly been washed away. I think it time to bring out a few decorative spring items in recognition of this time of year. I suppose it's apparent that I have "little ones" in mind. I usually have some of the same items from previous years. I love seeing their little faces as they recognize some of their favorite pieces. Hmmm...Spring is bustin out all over ......la la la la.....