Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ambiance


Lovely candle light....ah yes, ambiance... mood setting environment. It's Saturday evening, and it's been a long enjoyable day. I began the day with the alarm clock going off at 6:45 am. Quite startling actually, for I am a night owl kind of person and it seemed as though I had just closed my eyes. Never mind, the annual village antique show was beckoning and it was important that I be there early. Stopping off to pick up my partner in shopping, my daughter, we were off to explore the goodie laden tables, hoping for first dibs on the most coveted of antique collectibles. We did well, finding small treasures that would mostly be mementos of the day. This evening I am enjoying the "fruits of my labor." A sweet little antique silver tea strainer....for now a tea light candle holder.....sigh.......