Monday, March 2, 2009

Did Someone Mention Spring?

I'm thinking warmer clothing may be needed.......
The weather is not typical, but I do remember early spring, in the years past, being somewhat similar. The coolness we had noticed last evening, by morning had turned into downright "cold!" Just know, I'm not complaining. After looking at the cold Arctic air that has blanketed the whole eastern coast, I think we're doing just fine. I'm hearing about the snow in the Carolinas and even further down into northern Florida. What a treat that would be for us here, but not very likely we will see snow. Well, I say treat, but the thought of it being that cold runs chills down my spine. The temp has been steadily going down all day, and just now it is 59 degrees, very cold feeling and blustery cold winds coming from a northern direction. I'm thinking warm clothing even for a trip to the mail box.........brrrrr....