Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just Hanging Out In The Shade

White Ibis
Follow the leader......

Yesterday, I was out and about with camera in hand. It was late afternoon and cool breezes were blowing in from across the high tide waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The skys were blue, the sun was shining and all seemed right with the world. When I spotted them up ahead, I felt instinctively the Ibis grouping were enjoying the day, just as I was. The White Ibis, normally feeding in shallow tide pools, were seemingly, just hanging out in the shade. As I came closer, they lined up single file, and began slowly walking away. Hoping they had no objections, I took a few photos, and continued on my walk. You know, it's a beautiful thing how man and God's little creatures somehow seem to get along just fine............
Blessings...... Dee Dee click on photos.....