Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Things Are About To Happen

Photo....Google Images
These "Pitcher Plants" look as though they are singing....welcoming autumn. Actually, I feel quite the same way. We've had a couple of "teaser" days this week, the temps dropped down and we had cool breezes. Another sign of fall....the end of baseball season. The Tampa Bay Rays and the New York Yankees played the final game of the season here at Tropicana Field today. I was there to see it....my team lost to the Yankess...but oh well, it was great fun to watch them play. I can feel it in my spirit and I can see it in the folks around here.....the hot summer is almost over and new and good things are about to happen. Traditionalist that I am, I can hardly wait for the holidays to begin. Why there's one just around the corner.... Blessings Dee Dee