Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cooler Weather = Yarns and Needles


Tasha Tudor.....

This evening I'm thinking of Tasha Tudor. I really like the woman's style and how she sorted through and selected all the good essentials, necessary for an uncomplicated, wonderful life. On occasion, I can almost feel myself walking in her shoes, and I think just maybe she had the kind of shoes that didn't hurt your feet. She made good choices. I'm thinking that Tasha most likely, pulled out her woolen yarns and needles when the weather turned cooler and began thinking of her family. Each fall, I begin making warm scarves for my family, using colored textured yarns that fit their personalities. I will be making scarves from now until Christmas. The one shown in the photo most likely will go to the wife of my grandson. She's young, is a new mother, has blond hair and blue eyes....she'll like these colors.
Well.....I'd better get busy, my list is long and I have miles and miles and miles of yarn to go..... Blessings... Dee Dee