Saturday, May 30, 2009

Serenity And Tranquility






For a short while today, I lay out by the pool just taking it all in and trying to get some good ole vitamin D. What an awesome place to be, a place of serenity and tranquility, a little piece of paradise. Lots of things in the garden are far exceeding my expectations, due to all the rain. It was quiet, except for the birds and they were busy about their usual thing of showing off whistles, songs and warnings. I thought about that for a moment or two, how I hardly notice the noises they're making, unless I make an effort to listen. The Mockingbird must really like the sound of it's own voice, for they are constant in their twittering and singing. I noticed the bees on my white roses, the pink Hibiscus and the "Plumeria." What a beautiful thing the Plumeria with it's cluster of white blooms. I wanted photos of them and the sun was in perfect position, bright and directly overhead. What you see are all the right elements coming together. I'm wishing you a serene and tranquil weekend.......click on photos