Thursday, May 7, 2009

FASHION

I do like blue....
I wonder how I would look with yellow hair..... Fascinating....

Love it!

I'll be the first to admit that the folks on The Fashion Show, premiering tonight on Bravo channel, are not your average individuals. Some are extremely talented in design, while others are to the extreme in the category of not- so- talented. Tonights designers, although an odd sort, seemed to pull off the making of some very nice pieces of clothing. None that I would wear, but I was intrigued by the effort they put forth while working in teams to create fashion.
At the close of the show, my curiosity to know more about these designers led me to the internet. I typed in Bravo The Fashion Show, and found some fun facts and info. Most likely, I will take another look at next weeks created fashions. One thing led to another and before long I had ventured onto Style.com.....love this site and you must take a look. I found a Paris fashion show featuring work by John Galliano. Hmmm....got me to thinking about hats, hair, make-up and fashion. Interesting.........What do you think?