Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drawing Pencils And Watercolors

This morning I awakened early and began thinking of our youngest daughter, mother of three, expecting her fourth child...... and very soon. It seems I have been inspired to create lovely baby things the whole nine months of her pregnancy. Now that we are counting days, I'm thinking of her and the newness of motherhood. What a beautiful thing it is to hold a new born baby in your arms. It is somewhat overwhelming to think that with God's help, you have brought new life into the world. Well now....I had been inspired yet again but in a completely different way. I brought out my drawing pencils and watercolors and began putting my thoughts down on paper. A few hours later, I found the results were astonishingly similar to her, in a "folk art" kind of way....
Blessings.....Dee Dee