Monday, August 3, 2009

Sewing Again....


I am having so much fun. Once again I'm sewing. From the first book about Fancy Nancy, I was highly pleased with this little girlie girl. I love reading her books to my granddaughter. I too love the ballet, curly hair, fluffy scarves and hats with plumes. Finding Fancy Nancy soft fleece fabric in Joann's Fabric Store yesterday, was like finding treasure. Seeming as though every lady in the world had decided to sew this week, I waited patiently in line. Number 65 they called at last, and I proceeded to the counter. "Three yards please, I'm making blankets for my little granddaughters." As I watched her cut the fabric, I thought of the hugs and squeals soon coming my way. Ah, to be a little girl again....I do like Fancy Nancy's style, even at my age. But, I suppose the Mister wouldn't approve.