Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friendships

I often think of how precious it is to have good friends. This is something I don't take lightly. To keep friendships alive, I try to maintain good "friendship maintenance." Most of the time, all that is necessary is a card, a phone call or an e-mail. Sometimes it involves just keeping each other in mind. I pray for my friends and when they are in crisis, I pray even harder. In my group of friends, we seem to check on one another on a regular basis to see that everything is all right. You know, just sitting down together with a cup of tea occasionally keeps us all connected. There's nothing I enjoy any better than planning for this occasion. I'm thinking "tea party" real soon.

True Friends......
accept each other
honor each other
care for each other
hear each other's burdens
encourage each other
open themselves to each other
always, always love each other.
Be blessed today dear friends.....Dee Dee