Monday, June 1, 2009

The Heart of A Christian Woman

Today I visited Shelley's blog, a woman with a heart for God. She wrote of her life, her family, her children and grandchildren. I was completely inspired by her writing, her outlook on life, her love of family and her faith. She writes...The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. I was blessed by her post today and want to share a portion of it with you. She has so beautifully written what lies in the heart of each and every Christian woman. Shelley has graciously allowed me to share her thoughts with you.

My hopes and dreams for the future.....
To live out the rest of my life peacefully and as simply as I can...to fulfill the will of God for however He leads me...to see my children and grandchildren continue to grow in body, spirit and grace, following lead from the Holy Spirit...my hopes for them is that they prosper in spirit, and health, to suffer little pain and reap much happiness for themselves and for the generations to come...that they may each work out their own salvation and spend eternity in God's Kingdom.....I desire to be a faithful child of God, a loving mother, grandmother, daughter, sister and friend...I shall try to do my best, with God's help...I am what I am because of His grace and without Him I am nothing...... Shelley