Monday, June 21, 2010

On My Desk To Read

Oddly enough, I found out about this
little magazine a few weeks ago,
and prescribed to it. It came in
the mail yesterday, at a
wonderfully opportune time.
I will proceed to read each
article in it's entirety
now that I am bound
to my home, with
no other choice
than to relax and
rest.
-
In reading ....
"ABOUT THIS ISSUE"
...there's a line in an old World War I
song that urged people to prepare for the
then-impending struggle in Europe:
"So, prepare, say a prayer."
I feel the saying appropriate for these times as well....
-
......article
"Remembering Miep Gies
Anne Frank 's protector
dies at 100.
Having re-read The Diary of Anne Frank
in recent times...I found this very interesting.
....article
Eye On The Middle East
.....article
When Messiah Reigns
-
With anti-Semitism on the rise, it is
important for me as a Christian woman
to understand God's plan for the Jewish
and Gentile people and the promises
He makes in His Word.
-
Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry, Inc.
-
Be blessed this day.....
Shalom.....Dee Dee