Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lewis Carroll Would Be Pleased.....



"Oh, my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting."
-
I suppose all this talk about Alice,
has conjured up a
spark in my imagination....
almost childlike.
I want to bring that same
curiosity I had from yesteryear
to my world today.
I'm bursting with ideas,
and hope to place some of them in
art form.
It seems, that anyone
with fond memories
of Alice, wants to
to be a part of
the new
"Alice In Wonderland."
I believe Mr. Carroll
would
be pleased with Alice's
new popularity.
-
With a little help from
my pencils and watercolors
I've ...released
my very amateurish skills...
as a beginning.
Here,
Alice is very surprised,
by one
extremely worried
"White Rabbit"
-
Just getting started......
I continue to be inspired by
artist in this month's issue of
Somerset Studio....a must buy.
Words of Christen Olivarez, Editor
of the magazine....
"Each time I pick up a paintbrush or ink a stamp,
I let myself tumble down that rabbit hole into a world of
my own."
It is in this spirit.....my journey into Alice's world
continues. Blessings....Dee Dee