Thursday, October 16, 2008

Relax and Breathe


Okay...the debates are over and we're on the home stretch. I need to not think about the election for a while and let my brain rest. You know we all say the same thing, "we need to pray for our country and John McCain and Sarah Palin." "We need to put this in the Lord's hands, He is totally in control." Well, if indeed we believe what we're saying, why then am I so stressed about this whole election thing? That's it! I'm feeling a little better this evening, the antibiotic seems to be working, somewhat, so there. Tomorrow, I'm taking a chair and umbrella to the beach. I'm going to listen to the sound of the waves, wiggle my toes in the white sand, listen to the sea gulls and read my book. I'm halfway through The Letter, by Richard Paul Evans. Hmmmm....Should I take my radio along? NO!!!! I will not be tempted to listen to talk radio. I WILL relax and breathe.........