Friday, September 19, 2008

To Celebrate Autumn


All week long, I have dedicated my blog to some of my favorite little ones, my grandchildren. They've been enjoying all the post pertaining to children and now to top the week off, I have some fun ideas for them to celebrate Autumn. Oh yes...I've got everything organized for time with them. I've come up with all sorts of fun ideas. My visit to Michael's Craft Store was very successful. We'll be making Fall cards for friends and family and a nice seasonal picture for their room. We will make garlands of construction paper fall leaves to hang in their bedroom windows as well. First things first....lots of fun to make... chocolate cupcakes with icing topped off with fall sprinkles. This has become a tradition with my grandchildren, and Friday's Autumn craft day has the makings of a very special time.....We'll take lots of photos to place on the blog for others to enjoy....