Friday, February 5, 2010

Pretty Things....


There is none other like it, and they can truly boast of having the largest variety. Barnes & Noble's magazine rack is a favorite hang-out. That is how I came by the January issue of Country Living.... British Edition. You see, I'm a bit intrigued and a little curious as to the life styles and behaviors of those on the "other side of the pond." I've found there's not a lot of difference, the British and the Americans, for we've long been connected in so many ways. Opening to the first page of my new magazine, I read the words of the Editor, and knew I was hooked.
"Rid the log pile, get a blazing fire going in the grate and settle down to enjoy this January issue of Country Living." Well, I could hardly do that, living in Florida with temps in the 70s. But I found a comfortable chair and embraced each feature with vigour and enthusiasm.
Frustrated decorator at heart, I enthusiastically enjoyed even the ads and that is what brings us to the topic of my "post" for today.
I discovered Oxfordshire workshops, where some of the finest English furniture is hand made. Pink being my favorite color, I thought you might enjoy what I found. Hmmm....some pretty things to see by Wesley-Barrell.
Enjoy the day..... Blessings.... Dee Dee click on pictures