Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cleopatra

Like many Americans,
I've been sitting each night in front of the
television, watching the Olympics.
For quite some time now,
I've been unable to just sit and watch.
I have to be balancing more than one
thing at a time,
or I get a bit "antsy."
I'm usually on the Internet with the television
on in the background or....
I'm drawing and painting....
now and then listening to the television.
Last evening
was an exception...
I actually watched the "Ice Dancing"
and by the way..
I thought they all skated beautifully
A toss up between the American and
Canadian skaters, perhaps........They were both amazing....
"Were you hoping for two gold medals?" " I was."
Anyway....what started off on my paper...as a "Folk-Art-Girl"
somehow between the Canadian and American skaters,
she became
"Cleopatra"
and ...... she somehow acquired bluish "dreadlocks."
Is that funny, or what?
And....
her expression.....I just know what she's thinking...
"Oh, Really?" "I don't think so, Mark." "I could have poisoned you
many times, if I thought I could've lived without you."
"So, there."
Having fun today......Dee Dee